- This event has passed.
AcroLove Online Teacher Training
June 6, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm America/Chicago
The teacher training starts Saturday, June 6, and goes all 4 weekends in June, Sat & Sun, 10 am – 4 pm CST.
If you are quarantined with your acro buddy, or if you are quarantined all by yourself this online Teacher Training is for you! We have a full track for people without a partner. We also have an option for participants to bring their acro partner only to the acro sessions. This is a great way to reverse the feelings of isolation by coming together online with a dedicated group of practitioners and teachers to dive deeper into your acro practice. All 4 weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) in June we will spend 6 hours a day together building our practice and experience level with acro classes and talks on safety, communication, acropeutics, social media, business, spreadsheets, branding, community, and more…
This form takes 2 minutes and simply collects your contact info so we can start the conversation of you attending AcroLove Online Teacher Training.
This training is for intermediate to advanced practitioners. Fill out the application and we will review with you if you are ready, and if we need additional videos from you.
All 4 weekends in June (Saturday & Sunday each weekend)
Weekend 1: June 6 & 7
Weekend 2: June 13 & 14
Weekend 3: June 20 & 21
Weekend 4: June 27 & 28
10 am – 4 pm (CST) each day.
Adjusted times for different places in the world.
US West Coast: 8 am – 2 pm
US East Coast: 11 am – 5 pm
Western Europe: 5 pm -11 pm
UK: 4 pm – 10 pm
Israel: 6 pm – 12 am
In your home on your computer!
Tuition is $750 USD a person. Keep in mind there are no added flights, housing, or food cost since you will be at home. Solo participants must be signed off on skills before they receive their certification, but have up to a year after completion of the TT to film requested competencies.
If you have an acro partner that is not ready or does not want to take whole TT, then for $300 they can show up to all acro sessions. This is only available to a full participant that wants to bring an partner to all acro sessions of TT.
- Do you get certified?
Yes. We hold our teachers to a high standard with prerequisites and required recommendations in order to be admitted. We also require our teachers to uphold safety and integrity standards throughout their careers. We are the only organization running acro teacher trainings in the US.
- I’m not sure I want to teach?
Teacher training is about so much more than getting a certificate to teach. It’s about connection, perspective, learning, and diving deeper into a practice you love with trusted guides that help bring out the best in you as a person and as an acrobat.
- Do I need a partner to participate?
You do not need a partner, but if you join as an individual you must be signed off on skills before you receive your certification. Individuals will have up to a year to film requested competencies. If you are attending as a pair or trio you can complete your core competencies during the training.
- Online Acro Teacher Training? Has this ever been done?
This is the first online Acro Teacher Training in the History of the World!
We are super excited for this online format for the following reasons:
- You get to interact with people from all over the world, and make life-long connections.
- Using tools like Zoom video chat we will feel like we are in the same room and can cover acro and related content confidently.
- This training is held over weekends, and you don’t have to leave your house.
- This is a great way to dive deeper into your practice in a more accessible / affordable format than traditional acro teacher trainings.
- A large percentage of you do not have access to this type of quality training whether it be financial, time off, or inability to travel. We reduce the road blocks of all 3 of these issues by holding it online. We are excited to offer this amazing acro experience to the world!
Please email [email protected]